Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Up All Night

I have my first shift since being back in Scotland. I'm now on the nightshift, 10 p.m. till 8 a.m. I'm pretty sure it will be horrible filling shelves all night. Nevermind though it's not for to long-just a few months- hopefully. Plus the money is better than working during the day. Not that I get to spend it though with visa's, flights... the list is endless. I'm sure I'll appreciate having put something aside when the time comes. I know that I've got something good to save toward!

3 comments:

  1. Raymo, save save save. Annie is gong to be your wife. She has been a little spoiled you know. Now I know she won't agree with that all the time but if you could just save enough to get her a horse, she would love you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad someone understands me... I'll take the horse over a house ANYDAY! Better keep working, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Annie, you think I never stick up for you and I do. You already have ice skates so you did not need those. You are just missing that horse.

    ReplyDelete