Saturday, December 5, 2009

Back to Scotland......

So that's me officially back in Scotland. It's not good. I'm already missing Annie and I'm looking forward to her visit in February. I've already got the clock counting down the days on my mac. Hopefully it will be the last trip made by one of us when we return on our own.
The journey isn't really all that bad. By the time your up in the air watched 2 movies and an episode of the office your pretty much landing. My only problem was that it was a 9 hour flight without separate screens so it was Harry Potter and 500 days of summer. I dealt with it though and It helped pass time.
Four hours in Paris was also helped by some PS3's being around the terminal so after a few games of Fifa and a look around the shops it was time to hit the last part of the journey.
Eventually I got back to Scotland and when I got home the first thing I did was well, obvious, I went to see if my beautiful fiancee was online.....
And now the waiting continues till February..... I'm just glad we have skype!

No comments:

Post a Comment