Saturday, December 19, 2009

Getting Organized!

It's probably a little early but recently I've been thinking about all the different things that I will and won't be able to bring over to Salt Lake. I recently purchased some dvd wallets for my collection of DVD's which of course will be totally useless without a multi region DVD player. That will probably have to be a first purchase.

My guitars are another thing I've been thinking about when I bring over. Are the to big for hand luggage? Probably! Shipping is so expensive though. The one thing I looked at and I'm just glad of is that I only have some stuff and not a full house. Now that is expensive to get over. I'm just lucky or maybe unlucky that I had to sell half my stuff because they won't work in the USA. Saved me some cash on shipping though.....

Anyway, you really don't think about all the different things that you have to organize. I never thought I'd have so much to do. At the moment I have plenty of time to get it done though.

I look forward to being able to pack for real. At the moment it feels like I'm getting organized for something that isn't real yet. It's all down to the government. I just hope we hear the good news sooner rather than later because I hate being away from Annie. Especially at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment