Thursday, September 23, 2010

Take me back...

TO THE FAIR!

I absolutely love the Utah State Fair. Just ask me how many times I went this year... 2. Because one time just wasn't enough for me.

Just a few reasons why I love the fair...
1. COTTON CANDY. See image below, I was so excited.
2. Baby animals. Baby anything! But seriously, I was lovin' up that calf. See picture below.
3. Gypsy rides. No doubt the rides are missing a few screws... They are out of control and I love it!
4. Such a good date night.
5. People watching! Wow, Utahns don't mess around...
6. Again, baby animals.




4 comments:

  1. don't you love how we went to the fair together but you'd never know it... i'm not in one of your pictures and your not in mine. i just noticed that. sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true... maybe I should add you and Jeff and Bethany, Eliza, Emily, and Pat to the post so people think I actually have friends. haha,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie! I don't know if you remember me. I am wondering where you got that cute map with the hearts that you use as your heading. That info would be much appreciated! I'm glad to see you so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ann! Of course I remember you. I don't actually know where it came from... Im pretty sure I just googled "vintage maps". I added the hearts myself.

    How are you anyway? What are you up to these days?

    ReplyDelete