Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm a Legal Beagle!

21

Finally! 

My birthday was so wonderful. I could not have planned it better myself.
Big shout out to Raymo for spoiling me rotten.

Raymond and I started the day with breakfast at The Original Pancake House. So good. I munched a massive Dutch baby and it was so worth the wait. Afterwards we hit the salon for much needed pedicures. Yes, Raymo got one too and regardless of what he says, I know he enjoyed every minute of it and will be back for another I am sure. 

Somewhere in the day I had to work.

Then it was off to the birthday celebration! My mom had the whole place decorated in pink and green with a handmade birthday hat to match. For my sister's birthday my Mom and Dad made her a darling birthday hat that I was mucho jealous of so you can only imagine my excitement when I saw my very own birthday hat sitting in the middle of the table.  So cute, right?

And then, as if I wasn't spoiled enough throughout the day... we opened presents. YAY!

Husband of the year award goes to Raymo for getting me... a video camera!
What a stud. 
I also got a sewing machine that I am super stoked about. 

To end the night, Raymo and I celebrated with Martinelli's and chocolate dipped strawberries. We toasted to 20, after-all, it was a really good year. We also toasted to 21 and asked it to please treat me nicely. When we drank from our glass we even linked arms like they do in the movies... it wasn't as hard as it looks.
 It was the perfect ending to the most wonderful day of my 21st year (so far).

Thank you, Thank you to everyone that celebrated with me (near and far) on my birthday. I love you all.






2 comments:

  1. woo! happy birthday! lets plan your dinner or lunch? let me knw when and where and we'll all be there!

    ReplyDelete