Sunday, August 1, 2010

Congratulations to Eliza and Jeff!

I could not be more excited for these two...


Eliza Jane and Jeffrey Monson - July 28, 2010

Raymo and I were so fortunate to be able to be apart of their special day. It was such a wonderful experience being back inside a sealing room. This time though, we were able to relax and really listen to the words spoken by the sealer. It was beautiful. There were so many wonderful things said to Eliza and Jeff and I know that they will be truly blessed for making this decision.

Their wedding reception was beautiful too. The decorations were adorable and the entertainment was great too (compliments to Abe Kaelin). We enjoyed good food and then danced the night away. I have to say... it was the most dancing I have ever seen at a wedding! Kudos for getting people on the dance floor.

Eliza and Jeff... We love you both! Can't wait to tear it up at the Garden with you.





1 comment:

  1. woo woo my special day!!! thanks anns, i'mglad you could be a part of it.. oh ps the blog has gone public... www.jemboat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete