Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yeehaw!

Life has been a non-stop party since the wedding. We got home just in time for the fourth of July celebrations to start and there was no shortage of holiday partying for the Hollowell's. 

We kicked things off with a trip to the Rodeo. Raymo, Dave McQueen (Raymo's friend from Scotland and best man) and myself all donned our cowboy duds and headed to Oakley for some down-home fun.

Now, you know me... I am crazy about anything horse. What I wouldn't give to trade in my darling apartment for the smelly stables. I could take the great outdoors, I know I could. So just imagine how excited I was to be at the rodeo... Now, just imagine how excited the boys were to be at their VERY FIRST RODEO! Yep, I'd day it was a pretty exciting night for all of us.

Yeehaw!







No comments:

Post a Comment