Saturday, July 17, 2010

The real 4th of July

Finally... it's the fourth!

The fourth of July was a funny day for me. It was the first day I actually felt like a "grown up". Like suddenly I was old.

My grandma called me a few days prior to let me know what the family plans were and what time the party was starting. Before hanging up the phone she asked; "What are you bringing to dinner?". I wasn't sure what she meant but she couldn't possible by asking me to contribute to the pot-luck was she? Oh you bet she was! Apparently now that I am a married woman (aka "grown up") I am responsible for bringing food to the family parties... 

Grown-up or not, we had a blast on the fourth of July.

Please note that Raymo rocked his Scotland football (soccer) jersey on the 4th. I loved it. 



This is supposed to say "Hollowell", although it looks more like "Hallewell"

We had no idea that the camera had so many fun options... 
See all those tiny stars? Pretty dang cool right?


No comments:

Post a Comment