Monday, October 18, 2010

Honeymoon Take 2

When Raymo and I Honeymooned the first time we made a big mistake... We forgot the camera. How do you forget to bring a camera along on your honeymoon? I'm not sure how it happened but somehow it got left behind.

Day after day we would say we were going to buy a disposable camera but somehow the days slipped by and before we knew it our honeymoon was over and we had no pictures to remind us of what a wonderful time we had. Bummer.

Fast forward to present time... Raymond and I just got home from California after Honeymoon Take 2. Good news, we remembered to bring the camera along! Bad news, we only took 2 pictures. I'm not sure how we always manage to forget about using the camera but we seem to forget quite often. Oh well, I guess it gives us a good reason to have Honeymoon Take 3!


1 comment:

  1. We forgot our camera on our honeymoon too!!!!!!! LAME!!!!!!!!! and that white shirt your wearing.... I wore that same shirt in black TO YOUR WEDDING! :)

    ReplyDelete